I hereby apply for Membership in Liberty Dollar Financial Association (hereinafter known as LDFA), a Private Membership Association. With the signing of this agreement I accept the offer made to become a Member and I express my agreement with the following Declaration and Memorandum of Understanding:
1. This Association of Members hereby declare that our primary purpose is to protect and maintain our right to freedom of choice regarding the conduct of business and management of our financial assets by asserting our constitutional, contractual, and civil rights under God, the Common Law and the Constitution of the United States of America.
2. As Members, we affirm our belief that the Constitution of the United States guarantees all Americans, particularly Members of Private Membership Associations, the right of freedom of association, speech, contract, assembly, belief, and associated activities, and that these are among our inalienable rights.
3. We declare and assert the right to select those whom we believe can be expected to give the wisest counsel and advice regarding those matters which form the basis of this Association and to authorize those Members who are most skilled to facilitate the actual performance and delivery of such relevant skills and services as they and we deem appropriate. We assert these rights under the Federal and State Constitutions, Federal and State law, the Common Law and the statutes and regulations interpreting them.
4. We claim our freedom to choose and accept for ourselves the types of tools and services provided by LDFA that we think might best benefit us in the pursuance of our goals. We do this in order that we might achieve specific outcomes which do not in any way impinge upon the rights, safety or well-being of the Public. We reserve the right to include traditional, non-traditional or even unconventional options as our Member Facilitators choose to deliver, subject always to our own individual acceptance and approval.
5. More specifically, our mission is to provide Members with the highest quality guidance, advice and tools to achieve such goals. We strive to stay on the leading edge of new and better methods, techniques and materiel.
6. This Association recognizes all Members, without respect to race, creed, philosophy or religion, who are in accordance with our principles and policies. Membership shall endure for the lifetime of this Association.
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
I understand that those Members of LDFA that provide services or advice do so in the capacity of fellow Member Facilitators in a private manner and not in any public capacity. I understand that within LDFA, no Public Doctor-Patient or Public Provider-Client relationships exist. Within LDFA, I freely choose to change my legal status from that of a Public Person to that of a Private Membership Association individual. I realize that in doing so I relinquish certain Federal and State protections and privileges, and I do so with full knowledge and consent thereof.
I understand that it is my personal responsibility to evaluate the services offered and to educate myself as to the efficacy, risks, or desirability. I agree that the actions I take in this regard are of my own free will. If I am accepted for Membership, I will exercise my rights for my own benefit and agree to hold harmless LDFA and Member Facilitators from any unintentional liability that might result from the advice or services I receive, except from any harm that could remotely result from an instance of deliberate fraud or “a clear and present danger of substantive evil” as determined by LDFA and defined by the United States Supreme Court.
I understand and accept that, since LDFA is protected by the First, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution, it is exempt from any action of Federal, State or Local agencies entrusted to “protect the public” as it relates to any complaints or grievances against LDFA, its physical premises or equipment, its Trustees, Member Facilitators or other associated staff or consultants. All complaints or grievances will be settled by non-judicial arbitration within LDFA. Also, those Membership and private Member records kept by LDFA are strictly protected and can only be released upon written request of the subject Member.
I agree that I am joining this private Membership Association under the United States Constitution and the Common Law as recognized within the United States of America. I understand that Members seek to help each other achieve and sustain financial management and stability. I understand and accept that the facilitators and other providers, who are fellow Members, offer advice, services, and benefits that are not necessarily conventional or traditional.
As a Member, my goal is to accept those services and material that I feel will truly help me to achieve my relevant goals. I will choose those which, after careful deliberation and advice, I consider proper and which provide me a reasonable chance to achieve those goals. I realize that no advice or services are foolproof. For example, if I choose to forgo procedures or actions that have been recommended by others in the public sector, I accept any resulting risk. I assert my right of informed consent.
My activities within LDFA are a private matter and I decline to share them with any Federal or State regulatory enforcement agency, including any medical board, FDA, Medicare or Medicaid, financial regulators or any other similar agency. Any records that I have shared with other Members remain the property of LDFA.
I, in becoming a Member, agree not to file malpractice, civil or criminal lawsuits against a fellow Member, unless by willful action or inaction that Member exposes me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil. I further agree that all Association Members are exempt from the provisions of any state business regulation, medical practices regulation or any similar federal, state or local legislation.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will, or on behalf of a designated dependent, without any pressure or promise of benefit. I affirm that I do not represent any state or federal agency whose purpose is to regulate or limit the practice of any professional service of any kind. I accept that this Membership does not entitle me to any voting interest in LDFA. I acknowledge I am not liable for any debts, liabilities, suits or judgments against LDFA. I understand that this Membership does not absolve me from any personal obligation outside of this Association.
I have read and understand this contract and any questions I had were answered fully to my satisfaction. This document consists of my entire agreement for Membership and it supersedes any previous agreement I may have made, either express or implied.
I understand that my Membership fee, if any, entitles me to receive those benefits declared by a Trustee to be general benefits, and that any further charges have been explained to me. I also agree to pay, as levied, for those benefits that I request and receive that are declared to be special assessments, as per a posted fee schedule.
The term of the Membership begins on the date upon which I create my Membership and continues until the dissolution of this Association. By creating my Membership and Account on the LDFA Website, I do certify, attest and warrant that I have carefully read this application for Membership and I fully understand and agree with all the provisions stated herein.